- 1. progressive, progressive tense, imperfect, imperfect tense, continuous tense, tense
- usage: a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. imperfect (vs. perfect), blemished, flawed, broken, corrupt, corrupted, defective, faulty, imperfectible, irregular, blemished, broken
- usage: not perfect; defective or inadequate; "had only an imperfect understanding of his responsibilities"; "imperfect mortals"; "drainage here is imperfect"
- 2. fallible, frail, imperfect, weak, human (vs. nonhuman)
- usage: wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only a fallible human"; "frail humanity"
All rights reserved.
See also: imperfect (Dictionary)