Synonyms of impeach
- 1. impeach, challenge
- usage: challenge the honesty or veracity of; "the lawyers tried to impeach the credibility of the witnesses"
- 2. impeach, charge, lodge, file
- usage: charge (a public official) with an offense or misdemeanor committed while in office; "The President was impeached"
- 3. accuse, impeach, incriminate, criminate, charge, accuse
- usage: bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "The neighbors accused the man of spousal abuse"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of impeach (Dictionary)