Synonyms of impairment
- 1. damage, harm, impairment, change, alteration, modification
- usage: the occurrence of a change for the worse
- 2. deterioration, impairment, decay
- usage: a symptom of reduced quality or strength
- 3. disability, disablement, handicap, impairment, unfitness, softness
- usage: the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness; "reading disability"; "hearing impairment"
- 4. impairment, damage, harm, hurt, scathe
- usage: damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
- 5. stultification, constipation, impairment, deadening, degradation, debasement
- usage: the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
All rights reserved.