WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. impaction, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being pressed closely together and firmly fixed
- 2. impaction, disorder, upset
- usage: a disorder in which feces are impacted in the lower colon
- 3. impaction, impacted tooth, disorder, upset
- usage: a disorder in which a tooth is so crowded in its socket that it cannot erupt normally
- 4. impingement, impaction, crash, smash
- usage: a sharp collision produced by striking or dashing against something
All rights reserved.
See also: impaction (Dictionary)