- 1. immune, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is immune to a particular infection
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. immune
- usage: relating to the condition of immunity; "the immune system"
- 2. immune, exempt (vs. nonexempt)
- usage: secure against; "immune from taxation as long as he resided in Bermuda"; "immune from criminal prosecution"
- 3. immune, resistant, unsusceptible (vs. susceptible), insusceptible
- usage: relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- 4. immune, unaffected (vs. affected)
- usage: (usually followed by `to') not affected by a given influence; "immune to persuasion"
All rights reserved.
See also: immune (Dictionary)