- 1. immortal, celebrity, famous person
- usage: a person (such as an author) of enduring fame; "Shakespeare is one of the immortals"
- 2. deity, divinity, god, immortal, spiritual being, supernatural being
- usage: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. immortal (vs. mortal), amaranthine, unfading, deathless, undying, deific, heavenly, infinite
- usage: not subject to death
All rights reserved.
See also: immortal (Dictionary)