WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. immediacy, immediateness, directness, straightness
- usage: lack of an intervening or mediating agency; "the immediacy of television coverage"
- 2. immediacy, immediate apprehension, intuition
- usage: immediate intuitive awareness
- 3. immediacy, immediateness, instantaneousness, instancy, celerity, quickness, rapidity, rapidness, speediness
- usage: the quickness of action or occurrence; "the immediacy of their response"; "the instancy of modern communication"
All rights reserved.
See also: immediacy (Dictionary)