Synonyms of immaculate
- 1. immaculate, speckless, spick-and-span, spic-and-span, spic, spick, spotless, clean (vs. dirty)
- usage: completely neat and clean; "the apartment was immaculate"; "in her immaculate white uniform"; "a spick-and-span kitchen"; "their spic red-visored caps"
- 2. immaculate, undefiled, pure (vs. impure)
- usage: free from stain or blemish
- 3. faultless, immaculate, impeccable, perfect (vs. imperfect)
- usage: without fault or error; "faultless logic"; "speaks impeccable French"; "timing and technique were immaculate"; "an immaculate record"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of immaculate (Dictionary)