- 1. imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery, representational process
- usage: the ability to form mental images of things or events; "he could still hear her in his imagination"
- 2. imaging, tomography, pictorial representation, picturing
- usage: (medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. image, visualize, visualise
- usage: render visible, as by means of MRI
- 2. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
All rights reserved.
See also: imaging (Dictionary)