- 1. bastard, by-blow, love child, illegitimate child, illegitimate, whoreson, offspring, progeny, issue
- usage: the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illegitimate, illicit, outlaw(prenominal), outlawed, unlawful, illegal (vs. legal)
- usage: contrary to or forbidden by law; "an illegitimate seizure of power"; "illicit trade"; "an outlaw strike"; "unlawful measures"
- 2. illegitimate (vs. legitimate), adulterine, base, baseborn, bastardly, misbegot, misbegotten, spurious, fatherless, left-handed, unlawful, wrongful, illegal, invalid, unauthorized#1, unauthorised
- usage: of marriages and offspring; not recognized as lawful
All rights reserved.
See also: illegitimate (Dictionary)