- 1. frost, icing, freeze, freezing
- usage: the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- 2. frosting, icing, ice, topping
- usage: a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- 3. icing, icing the puck, maneuver, manoeuvre, play
- usage: (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frost, ice, cover
- usage: decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
- 2. ice, freeze
- usage: cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
- 3. ice, cool, chill, cool down
- usage: put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
All rights reserved.
See also: icing (Dictionary)