Synonyms of hydrate
- 1. hydrate, compound, chemical compound
- usage: any compound that contains water of crystallization
- 1. hydrate, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply water or liquid to in order to maintain a healthy balance; "the bicyclists must be hydrated frequently"
- 2. hydrate, change
- usage: become hydrated and combine with water
- 3. hydrate, humidify, moisturize, moisturise
- usage: cause to be hydrated; add water or moisture to; "hydrate your skin"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hydrate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.