- 1. bunco, bunco game, bunko, bunko game, con, confidence trick, confidence game, con game, gyp, hustle, sting, flimflam, swindle, cheat, rig
- usage: a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- 2. bustle, hustle, flurry, ado, fuss, stir, commotion, din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult
- usage: a rapid active commotion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hustle, move, displace
- usage: cause to move furtively and hurriedly; "The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater"
- 2. bustle, bustle about, hustle, move
- usage: move or cause to move energetically or busily; "The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"
- 3. hustle, pluck, roll, steal
- usage: sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- 4. hustle, receive, have
- usage: get by trying hard; "she hustled a free lunch from the waiter"
- 5. hustle, persuade
- usage: pressure or urge someone into an action
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hustle (Dictionary)