WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Huntington, George Huntington
- usage: United States physician who first described Huntington's chorea
- 2. Huntington, Samuel Huntington
- usage: American revolutionary leader who signed the Declaration of Independence and was president of the Continental Congress (1731-1796)
- 3. Huntington, Collis Potter Huntington
- usage: United States railroad executive who built the western section of the first United States transcontinental railroad (1821-1900)
- 4. Huntington
- usage: a city of western West Virginia on the Ohio river at the mouth of the Kanawha
All rights reserved.
See also: huntington (Dictionary)