WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hunter, huntsman, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: someone who hunts game
- 2. hunter, seeker, searcher, quester
- usage: a person who searches for something; "a treasure hunter"
- 3. Orion, Hunter
- usage: a constellation on the equator to the east of Taurus; contains Betelgeuse and Rigel
- 4. hunter, hunting watch, watch, ticker
- usage: a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal
All rights reserved.
See also: hunter (Dictionary)