- 1. hunch, hump, hunch forward, hunch over, change posture
- usage: round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- 2. sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crookback, crookbacked, humped, humpbacked, hunchbacked, gibbous, kyphotic, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
All rights reserved.
See also: humped (Dictionary)