Synonyms of humbled
- 1. humble, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to be unpretentious; "This experience will humble him"
- 2. humiliate, mortify, chagrin, humble, abase, hurt, wound, injure, bruise, offend, spite
- usage: cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of; "He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
- 1. broken, crushed, humbled, humiliated, low, humble (vs. proud)
- usage: subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
All rights reserved.