WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. humanity, humaneness
- usage: the quality of being humane
- 2. humanness, humanity, manhood, quality
- usage: the quality of being human; "he feared the speedy decline of all manhood"
- 3. world, human race, humanity, humankind, human beings, humans, mankind, man, homo, man, human being, human, group, grouping
- usage: all of the living human inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
All rights reserved.
See also: humanity (Dictionary)