- 1. homo, man, human being, human, hominid
- usage: any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. human
- usage: characteristic of humanity; "human nature"
- 2. human
- usage: relating to a person; "the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"
- 3. human (vs. nonhuman), anthropoid, manlike, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphous, humanlike, earthborn, fallible, frail, imperfect, weak, hominal, hominian, hominid, hominine
- usage: having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings; "human beings"; "the human body"; "human kindness"; "human frailty"
All rights reserved.
See also: human (Dictionary)