Synonyms of hugging
- 1. caressing, cuddling, fondling, hugging, kissing, necking, petting, smooching, snuggling, foreplay, arousal, stimulation
- usage: affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. embrace, hug, bosom, squeeze, clasp
- usage: squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
- 2. hug, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- usage: fit closely or tightly; "The dress hugged her hips"
All rights reserved.