- 1. hug, clinch, squeeze, embrace, embracing, embracement
- usage: a tight or amorous embrace; "come here and give me a big hug"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. embrace, hug, bosom, squeeze, clasp
- usage: squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
- 2. hug, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- usage: fit closely or tightly; "The dress hugged her hips"
All rights reserved.
See also: hug (Dictionary)