Synonyms of huddled
- 1. huddle, huddle together, cluster, constellate, flock, clump
- usage: crowd or draw together; "let's huddle together--it's cold!"
- 2. huddle, cower, crouch, stoop, bend, bow
- usage: crouch or curl up; "They huddled outside in the rain"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. huddled, crowded (vs. uncrowded)
- usage: crowded or massed together; "give me...your huddled masses"; "the huddled sheep turned their backs against the wind"
All rights reserved.