- 1. huckster, cheap-jack, seller, marketer, vender, vendor, trafficker
- usage: a seller of shoddy goods
- 2. huckster, advertiser, advertizer, adman
- usage: a person who writes radio or tv advertisements
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. peddle, monger, huckster, hawk, vend, pitch, deal, sell, trade
- usage: sell or offer for sale from place to place
- 2. haggle, higgle, chaffer, huckster, dicker, bargain
- usage: wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.); "Let's not haggle over a few dollars"
All rights reserved.
See also: huckster (Dictionary)