- 1. hound, hound dog, hunting dog
- usage: any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears
- 2. cad, bounder, blackguard, dog, hound, heel, villain, scoundrel
- usage: someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hound, hunt, trace, chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track
- usage: pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
All rights reserved.
See also: hound (Dictionary)