WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lemon mint, horsemint, Monarda citriodora, monarda, wild bergamot
- usage: an annual horsemint of central and western United States and northern Mexico
- 2. horsemint, Monarda punctata, monarda, wild bergamot
- usage: tall erect perennial or annual having lanceolate leaves and heads of purple-spotted creamy flowers; many subspecies grown from eastern to southwestern United States and in Mexico
- 3. horsemint, Mentha longifolia, mint
- usage: a coarse Old World wild water mint having long leaves and spikelike clusters of flowers; naturalized in the eastern United States
All rights reserved.
See also: horsemint (Dictionary)