- 1. honk, cry
- usage: the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. honk, blare, beep, claxon, toot, sound, go
- usage: make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared"
- 2. honk, claxon, make noise, resound, noise
- usage: use the horn of a car
- 3. honk, cronk, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: cry like a goose; "The geese were honking"
- 4. vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
All rights reserved.
See also: honk (Dictionary)