WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. honeysuckle, shrub, bush
- usage: shrub or vine of the genus Lonicera
- 2. honeysuckle, Australian honeysuckle, coast banksia, Banksia integrifolia, banksia
- usage: shrubby tree with silky foliage and spikes of cylindrical yellow nectarous flowers
- 3. meeting house, honeysuckle, Aquilegia canadensis, columbine, aquilegia, aquilege
- usage: columbine of eastern North America having long-spurred red flowers
All rights reserved.
See also: honeysuckle (Dictionary)