WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. homogenize, homogenise, equal, match, equalize, equalise, equate
- usage: cause to become equal or homogeneous as by mixing; "homogenize the main ingredients"
- 2. homogenize, homogenise, change state, turn
- usage: break up the fat globules of; "homogenized milk"
- 3. homogenize, homogenise, change state, turn
- usage: become homogeneous or similar, as by mixing; "The two liquids homogenized in the blender"
All rights reserved.
See also: homogenize (Dictionary)