Synonyms of hollo
- 1. bellow, bellowing, holla, holler, hollering, hollo, holloa, roar, roaring, yowl, cry, outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation
- usage: a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hollo, encourage
- usage: encourage somebody by crying hollo
- 2. hollo, shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall
- usage: cry hollo
- 3. shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
All rights reserved.