WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Hoffmann, Josef Hoffmann
- usage: Austrian architect known for his use of rectilinear units (1870-1956)
- 2. Hoffmann, August Wilhelm von Hoffmann
- usage: German chemist (1818-1892)
- 3. Hoffmann, Roald Hoffmann
- usage: United States chemist (born in Poland) who used quantum mechanics to understand chemical reactions (born in 1937)
- 4. Hoffmann, E. T. A. Hoffmann, Ernst Theodor Amadeus Hoffmann, Ernst Theodor Wilhelm Hoffmann
- usage: German writer of fantastic tales (1776-1822)
All rights reserved.
See also: hoffmann (Dictionary)