- 1. hoard, cache, stash, store, stock, fund
- usage: a secret store of valuables or money
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hoard, stash, cache, lay away, hive up, squirrel away, save, lay aside, save up
- usage: save up as for future use
- 2. roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
All rights reserved.
See also: hoard (Dictionary)