- 1. Hmong, Miao, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a people living traditionally in mountain villages in southern China and adjacent areas of Vietnam and Laos and Thailand; many have emigrated to the United States
- 2. Hmong, Hmong language, Miao, natural language, tongue
- usage: a language of uncertain affiliation spoken by the Hmong
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Hmong
- usage: of or related to the Hmong people or their language or their culture
All rights reserved.
See also: hmong (Dictionary)