Synonyms of hijacking
- 1. highjacking, hijacking, robbery
- usage: robbery of a traveller or vehicle in transit or seizing control of a vehicle by the use of force
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. commandeer, hijack, highjack, pirate, seize
- usage: take arbitrarily or by force; "The Cubans commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami"
- 2. hijack, assume, usurp, seize, take over, arrogate
- usage: seize control of; "they hijacked the judicial process"
All rights reserved.