- 1. highlight, high spot, detail, particular, item
- usage: the most interesting or memorable part; "the highlight of the tour was our visit to the Vatican"
- 2. highlight, highlighting, light, lightness
- usage: an area of lightness in a picture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. foreground, highlight, spotlight, play up, bring out, set off
- usage: move into the foreground to make more visible or prominent; "The introduction highlighted the speaker's distinguished career in linguistics"
- 2. highlight, make up
- usage: apply a highlighter to one's cheeks or eyebrows in order to make them more prominent; "highlight the area above your eyebrows"
All rights reserved.
See also: highlight (Dictionary)