WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heritage, practice
- usage: practices that are handed down from the past by tradition; "a heritage of freedom"
- 2. inheritance, heritage, attribute
- usage: any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors; "my only inheritance was my mother's blessing"; "the world's heritage of knowledge"
- 3. inheritance, heritage, transferred property, transferred possession
- usage: that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner
- 4. inheritance, heritage, acquisition
- usage: hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
All rights reserved.
See also: heritage (Dictionary)