- 1. afterlife, hereafter, life, lifetime, life-time, lifespan
- usage: life after death
- 2. future, hereafter, futurity, time to come, time
- usage: the time yet to come
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hereinafter, hereafter, hereunder
- usage: in a subsequent part of this document or statement or matter etc.; "the landlord demises unto the tenant the premises hereinafter called the demised premises"; "the terms specified hereunder"
- 2. hereafter
- usage: in a future life or state; "hope to win salvation hereafter"
- 3. hereafter
- usage: following this in time or order or place; after this; "hereafter you will no longer receive an allowance"
All rights reserved.
See also: hereafter (Dictionary)