Synonyms of helter skelter
- 1. chaotic, helter-skelter, disorganized (vs. organized), disorganised
- usage: lacking a visible order or organization
- 2. helter-skelter, pell-mell, hurried (vs. unhurried)
- usage: with undue hurry and confusion; "a helter-skelter kind of existence with never a pause"; "a pell-mell dash for the train"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. helter-skelter, every which way
- usage: haphazardly; "the books were piled up helter-skelter"
All rights reserved.