WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heedful (vs. heedless), attentive, thoughtful, paying attention
- usage: taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention; "heedful of the warnings"; "so heedful a writer"; "heedful of what they were doing"
- 2. careful, heedful, mindful (vs. unmindful), aware
- usage: cautiously attentive; "careful of her feelings"; "heedful of his father's advice"
- 3. advertent, heedful, attentive (vs. inattentive)
- usage: giving attention
All rights reserved.
See also: heedful (Dictionary)