Synonyms of hebrew
- 1. Hebrew, Canaanitic, Canaanitic language
- usage: the ancient Canaanitic language of the Hebrews that has been revived as the official language of Israel
- 2. Jew, Hebrew, Israelite, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person belonging to the worldwide group claiming descent from Jacob (or converted to it) and connected by cultural or religious ties
- 1. Hebraic, Hebraical, Hebrew
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Hebrews; "the old Hebrew prophets"
- 2. Hebraic, Hebraical, Hebrew
- usage: of or relating to the language of the Hebrews; "Hebrew vowels"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hebrew (Dictionary)