WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heavyweight, boxer, pugilist
- usage: an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 201 pounds
- 2. heavyweight, wrestler, grappler, matman
- usage: a wrestler who weighs more than 214 pounds
- 3. heavyweight, prizefighter, gladiator
- usage: a professional boxer who weighs more than 190 pounds
- 4. giant, hulk, heavyweight, whale, large person
- usage: a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- 5. colossus, behemoth, giant, heavyweight, titan, important person, influential person, personage
- usage: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
All rights reserved.
See also: heavyweight (Dictionary)