Synonyms of heated up
- 1. heat, hot up, heat up, change state, turn
- usage: gain heat or get hot; "The room heated up quickly"
- 2. heat, heat up, change, alter, modify
- usage: make hot or hotter; "the sun heats the oceans"; "heat the water on the stove"
- 3. heat up, hot up, screw up, intensify, compound, heighten, deepen
- usage: make more intense; "Emotions were screwed up"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heated, heated up, het, het up, hot (vs. cold)
- usage: made warm or hot (`het' is a dialectal variant of `heated'); "a heated swimming pool"; "wiped his heated-up face with a large bandana"; "he was all het up and sweaty"
All rights reserved.