Synonyms of hearty
- 1. hearty, warm (vs. cool)
- usage: showing warm and heartfelt friendliness; "gave us a cordial reception"; "a hearty welcome"
- 2. hearty, satisfying, solid, square, substantial, wholesome (vs. unwholesome)
- usage: providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
- 3. hearty, full-blooded, lusty, red-blooded, healthy (vs. unhealthy)
- usage: endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; "a hearty glow of health"
- 4. hearty, healthy (vs. unhealthy)
- usage: consuming abundantly and with gusto; "a hearty (or healthy) appetite"
- 5. hearty, complete (vs. incomplete)
- usage: without reservation; "hearty support"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hearty (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.