- 1. haze, aerosol
- usage: atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- 2. daze, fog, haze, confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray
- usage: confusion characterized by lack of clarity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. haze, overcast, cloud
- usage: become hazy, dull, or cloudy
- 2. haze, harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke
- usage: harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
All rights reserved.
See also: haze (Dictionary)