- 1. haunt, hangout, resort, repair, stamping ground, area, country
- usage: a frequently visited place
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. haunt, stalk, pursue, follow
- usage: follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to; "her ex-boyfriend stalked her"; "the ghost of her mother haunted her"
- 2. haunt, obsess, ghost, preoccupy
- usage: haunt like a ghost; pursue; "Fear of illness haunts her"
- 3. frequent, haunt, travel to, visit
- usage: be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place; "She haunts the ballet"
All rights reserved.
See also: haunt (Dictionary)