- 1. draw, haul, haulage, pull, pulling
- usage: the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly"
- 2. catch, haul, indefinite quantity
- usage: the quantity that was caught; "the catch was only 10 fish"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. haul, hale, cart, drag, pull, draw, force
- usage: draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- 2. haul, transport, carry
- usage: transport in a vehicle; "haul stones from the quarry in a truck"; "haul vegetables to the market"
All rights reserved.
See also: haul (Dictionary)