Synonyms of harvesting
- 1. harvest, harvesting, harvest home, gather, gathering
- usage: the gathering of a ripened crop
- 1. reap, harvest, glean, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
- 2. harvest, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.