- 1. crop, harvest, output, yield
- usage: the yield from plants in a single growing season
- 2. harvest, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- usage: the consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a harvest of examples"; "a harvest of love"
- 3. harvest, harvesting, harvest home, gather, gathering
- usage: the gathering of a ripened crop
- 4. harvest, harvest time, season, time of year
- usage: the season for gathering crops
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reap, harvest, glean, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
- 2. harvest, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"
All rights reserved.
See also: harvest (Dictionary)