Synonyms of harried
- 1. harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke, annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil
- usage: annoy continually or chronically; "He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
- 2. harry, ravage, destroy, ruin
- usage: make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- 1. annoyed, harassed, harried, pestered, vexed, troubled (vs. untroubled)
- usage: troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances; "harassed working mothers"; "a harried expression"; "her poor pestered father had to endure her constant interruptions"; "the vexed parents of an unruly teenager"
All rights reserved.