Synonyms of harnessed
- 1. harness, tackle, attach
- usage: put a harness; "harness the horse"
- 2. harness, exploit, tap
- usage: exploit the power of; "harness natural forces and resources"
- 3. harness, rein in, draw rein, rein, control, command
- usage: control and direct with or as if by reins; "rein a horse"
- 4. rule, harness, rein, restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle
- usage: keep in check; "rule one's temper"
- 1. harnessed, controlled (vs. uncontrolled)
- usage: brought under control and put to use; "electricity from the harnessed Colorado River"; "the harnessed power of the atom"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.