WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. harmony, harmoniousness, compatibility
- usage: compatibility in opinion and action
- 2. harmony, musical harmony, music
- usage: the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
- 3. harmony, concord, concordance, order
- usage: a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
- 4. harmony, concord, concordance, agreement
- usage: agreement of opinions
- 5. harmony, sound property
- usage: an agreeable sound property
All rights reserved.
See also: harmony (Dictionary)